1. Made lunch for Curtis Stapp--peanut butter and honey, prunes, apple, chips.
2. Took Alex to seminary/worked out at gym/picked him up.
3. Showered/Read Moses 6/Ate Yogurt/Cuddled Samuel/Prepared for classes.
4. Tutored in poetry and taught a short class on Hokusai, the artist.
5. Theater class--14 students! Theseus and the Minotaur!
6. Ate popcorn while visiting with Natalie :) (does this count for my visiting teaching?)
7. Softball coaching @ 1pm--16 kids, caught a fly (this is monumental btw).
8. Cards with Melissa and Sarah. (Nertz, I think I won.)
9. Went with Melissa to pick up her new puppy (Kissed Teddy the Pup).
10. Ate In-n-Out, thanks Curtis. (hamburger, well done, w/ everything, took out most of the onions)
11. Dropped off scouters in uniform.
12. Read my news online/checked FB, chatted with Julia (highlight). Missed Julia.
13 Blogged while listening to a WWII film in the background.
~there you go. Thursdays are ever so much more relaxed.