Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blog: Big Boy Bothers Brother

If a boy is determined to drive other members of the family crazy he will--no matter the consequences. I've concluded that this is a genuine need of the 11 year old boy. No awards, privileges, punishments can curtail this annoying behavior. But hear this--I have stumbled onto something. I was retelling a friends about one of our eleven year old boy's more sinister pranks employed at the expense of his younger brother. The culprit overheard the conversation. Boy was he upset at me. Here's an option to solve this difficulty. Make a blog and showcase all his little antics to the world. Use a hidden camera for an added touch. Tell him you are going to document every wrong move. You can name your blog "Eleven Year Old at Large". ~Caryn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I am glad to see that you have started a blog! I love to the blogs of my friends, and I have one as well. Click on my photo here and you can find my blog here on blogger!