Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Vacation Photo Journal


Unlimited Super Smashing













Endless Eating















Grandparent Gift Making












Cute Baby Jesus Clapping (with Donkey)












Wool Sweater Washing (it was a really nice sweater Curtis)


















Grandpa's Grand Decorating














Cousin Cuddling










Gracious giving!!!!













Harris' hanging.











Van vacationing!











Ocean treasure hunting.











Men cabin cooking!














Water cascading.
















Cute Kid climbing!











Misty waves basking (ok, these aren't rhyming anymore)







Pastry BBQing?? (When electricty goes out never fear, Curtis cooked pie, cinnamon rolls and pizza on the outdoor grill!)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Luv it! I had a great chrismas break! Miss you guys already!
Ray Shell

Sarah said...

Love that donkey and baby! (and all the other kids)

Sarah

Debi said...

Wow Caryn I just found this blog. I did not get my cards out this year, was too stressed with school, work, work, and family. We do so enjoy the family photo. So Racheal is at BYU-I this year. Boy how time flies. We now have 13 grandchidren with another on the way. Shawn is home,dating, working and going to school so he is pretty busy. I keep telling him I am in no hurry for my baby to be married so slow down. School will finally be finished for me at the end of March and I will walk for my MBA degree on May 3rd. Hey if you guy ever visit Utah please do not hesitate to call and come over. All the kids live here within 8 miles of us. It would be great to see you.
Debi Bartlett

Melissa said...

I love the pie cooked on the BBQ thats inovative!!