Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sweet Sixteen

So yes, Curtis is 50 (see Dec 5th bloggentry*)! But that is not much to brag about considering...I mean...ya know...Elche is turning 16** on Christmas Day! She's an amazing creature! I think I will start her going on FACEBOOK!

*bloggentry=blog entry, but rhymes with conventry. If that is not already a coined blog term, then I go down in history as the coiner of it, no tags back Stephen.

**Not her actual birthday. I found her at the pound one day in May and the pound lady told me she was about 5 month old. So we are fairly smart and took birth date matters into our own hands. We counted back 5 months, which was not extremely difficult if you have a calendar, found a date near it that would stand out and called it her unofficial birthday. We also are amazing creatures--thank you very much.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I took 12 x 12 card stock, cut it into two 6" pieces. Then I cut 1/2" by 6" strips with my paper cutter. You can pick how thick you want them, it was just an easy spot for me to make a good cut. Punch holes on each end, stack the strips and attach with brads and then add string around a brad. To save them for next year, just take out one of the brads flatten, and put it back in! You can find in on marthastewart.com in the christmas decoration spot too...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Elche!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday my Elche Marie! I'll see you guys in 2 days :)