Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 Reasons NOT to Blog

10.  I'm busy making panini (those sandwiches with lines on them)
9.    It's hard to open up the bottle inside
8.   People are looking over my shoulder
7.   My thoughts seem extremely shallow
6.   Have you read the Judge Clarence Thomas biography?
5.    Busy watching FACEBOOK to see if anyones status has changed (refresh, refresh, refresh)
4.   I am getting to0 old to count backward from 10.
2.   It's almost summertime and I've been preoccupied shopping for a bikini that looks nice.
1.   Spending enormous amounts of time deciding if I "Like" each persons FB status or not.

6 comments:

Ryan J. Mannie said...

What happened to three? I just want to know. its very concerning to me. WHAT IS 3!?!?!

~Stappsters~ said...

#3 had to do with the government takeover of GM, health care, AIG...

Meg and Joe said...

A bikini eh? Interesting. ;)

Stacie S-H said...

You'd better be sure to bring a 1 piece suit to girls camp. And no blogging or facebook for a WEEK! I almost died last year due to that

Carol said...

We definitely better walk on Monday so you can look even better in that bikini. Unless it's too hot (the weather, not the bikini).

Tom & Katie Hall said...

ahhahaha. i LOVE this all very good reasons. now i know you understand why i haven't blogged in a while :)