Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Organ

Took Alex over to the church today. He had a yearning burning to play the organ in the chapel. I dropped him off and told him to call me when he was done. As it turned out, his piano teacher came over to show us where the key was and helped him find his footing. She left, I left. Time flew by. Alex was deliriously happy. He was more than disappointed when I finally called him. "Hey, it's late, and I have places to go, people to see, thing..."

I peaked into the building. I heard music. I was not sure I was in the LDS church. After performing some of HIS music, Alex played "Be Still My Soul" and everything was sweet.

ps. I had no idea the organ could take the bolts off the rafters. I will send Alex with earplugs next time.


2 comments:

cstapp said...

I can't wait to hear him on the big organ!

Rachel said...

This has nothing to do with plants...lol.