Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tag you're it!

I used to play a tons of tag when I was a kid. Freeze tag, sardines, statue tag, under the leg type, plain old tag. Now computer users play tag online, also known as tagging. It is a way to find out strange and interesting things about people you think you already know. When we played tag as kids, I never learned anything new about the taggee but whether he/she could run faster than me or not. Usually they couldn't. I was a fast runner. I'm not sure, but can this be a sneaky type of chain letter type thingy? Well my niece April tagged me and instructed me to write 7 random facts about myself. If I do this and tag 10 more people I believe I am suppose to get 350 dish towels in the mail by Christmas Day. So here I go.

Random Fact #1--I go crazy if anybody tries to touch me while I am eating.

Random Fact #2--I openly adore dogs, and secretly abhor cats.

Random Fact #3--I (once) used Desitin diaper rash ointment for toothpaste and Vicks deep heating rub to take off my eye make-up.

Random Fact #4--I prefer natural colored, royal blue, or deep red dishtowels.

Random Fact #5--I enjoy true crime books.

Random Fact #6--I often have nightmares about true crime.

Random Fact #7--I have difficulty sticking to a routine. Random but true!

I tag anybody who reads this blog (you know who you are! Even if you don't have blog Natalie, just leave the info on my blog). Please don't bring dishtowels over to my house. I need them via U.S. Postal Service.

Ari? Betty? And you too!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you seriously use Desitin for toothpaste?!

~Stappsters~ said...

Only once--these items were used by accident!!!!

Cindy Jensen said...

I will leave my responses on my blog. Is that what I am supposed to do not sure about this tagging thing but I am home and I don't want to clean the bathroom so this is a good way to stay distracted

~Stappsters~ said...

Yes Cindy! I look forward to finding out more about you! I wonder if you will be able to share something new with me! (and send the dish towels directly to me!)

Nat said...

Random Facts about My Dreams/Sleep
(There are so many random things, I decided to be specific)

#1-I have a recurring dream that I can't dial 911 because my fingers are too fat to hit just one number.
#2-I have dreams that I can do things that I really, really can't. (decorate cakes, sew, throw pottery) It's really, really disappointing when I wake up.
#3- I'm a drooler.
#4- Sometimes I "catch air" when I first fall asleep (jump/jerk so high that none of my body touches the mattress). I call it sleep surfing.
#5- I had the worst nightmare of my life about the Abominable Snowman from the Rudolph Christmas show.
#6- I can fall asleep in the car within two minutes of start up (not when I'm driving).
#7- I got bit on the lip by a spider one night while I was sleeping outside near a Louisiana swamp.

~Stappsters~ said...

One more Random Fact about Natalie's sleep. She once slung her leg over me while sleeping at a church women's retreat!

~Stappsters~ said...

Or maybe it was her arm???