Monday, March 24, 2008

Oozing

We have a cabinet for board games. We enjoy playing board games. At times the games, or the people who play the games, get out of control. The dice do not get put away properly. The offender thinks, "Hmm, I'll just leave them here on the edge of the cabinet." "Wow, I found a domino. No sense putting myself out by finding its proper home. I will leave it here inside near the domino box." On and on.....This is when the oozing begins. The cabinet is perfectly shut, but there is $500 Monopoly bill hanging out the side. When you open up out flings a Sorry plastic dilly-bopper thingy and an egg timer. The board game cabinet does not have a Monopoloy on oozing. Certain children, in fact all four of mine, let the towels ooze on occasion. Grab a towel let the rest ooze. DVDs ooze. Tools ooze. Shoes ooze. The most flagrant, and I am sure you will agree, is the oozing of clothing. Believe it not, my computer was oozing. I finally cleaned it up and now I can blog...is my brain oozing? OK, I'll go to bed.

5 comments:

April said...

I like that word: oozing. And I can definitely relate with it.

Cindy Jensen said...

Yeah, we have that same problem with oozing -- especially with bedrooms -- often the contents begin oozing into the hall! Not a good thing!

Rachel said...

Haha, Just two more weeks until my stuff is oozing along with every body else's!

Keri said...

I think our middle name is Ooze! How sad to realize we won't grow out of it any time soon!

Hey, if you run across an Elder Hilton who just transferred to Woodland, tell him hello! He is a great missionary!

~Stappsters~ said...

Ez Ooze Beauchamp. Sound real nice.