Friday, March 6, 2009

Why I would not make a good Fascist Dictator

So I'm kinda new on facebook. But I got this email saying somebody tagged me in a photo. I go to the photo. It is so very horrible, and it is out there. I really don't like to get my picture taken. I prefer to view photos of others. This is what stops me from become a fascist dictator. Have you noticed how they love pictures of themselves? They especially love the statue form of themselves. Their countrymen are forced to display these in their homes, schools and all public areas. Then they destroy the churches, in case anybody thinks of looking at a picture/statue of any other revered being. They don't seem to care about anybody else's facebook photos. Of course, these are not candid shots. They are calculated poses. The figures always look very stern, ready for genocide. A photo like this may be useful for dictatorship purposes, but I don't want people to remember me mad, ugly, in uniform and hanging from the top of a building on a 20 foot pole.

6 comments:

XOXOXOXO said...

Don't beat yourself up. I think you'd make a wonderful facist dictator.

Meg and Joe said...

Haha. You crack me up.

Carol said...

I hope you're not referring to the "Dancing Queen" photo of you I have tagged on my facebook page!

Unknown said...

I'd vote for you! YOu'd be a great Fascist dictator. There's only one thing, you aren't very Fascist, but that's okay. I still like you.

Unknown said...

I bet Michele would be a good Fascist. I heard that she was the meanest Mom in Knights Landing!

Keri said...

Ha ha! There are a few no so lovely photos of me on facebook too. What is it with everyone posting old picutres? Do we REALLY have to relive high school in that way?