Saturday, August 22, 2009

Costco Photo

I wrote this entry last spring for another blog, but I was using my own advice today at my beloved Costco.

Costco has a great price on 4x6 photos. 13 cents!!! I made 150 photos of my Mom for around $20 for her funeral. The folks who attended loved them.

Here are some ideas for using your 13 cent print.

1. A marriage anouncement photo in glossy or matte (I will not be needing this advice anytime soon, right?)!
2. Kid photo postcards (put the photos on tagboard and send them across the planet).
3. A special gift with all your photos. You can have a spectacular DVD made there for only $14.99.
4. How about a 13 cents glamour shot for your valentine.
5. Take pictures of places around town and do a treasure hunt!
6. For 13 cents you can take a picture of your kids room when it is clean and frame it.
7. Send a family photo along to the IRS with your tax return.
8. Download a picture of _________ and use it for dart practice.
9. Take a picture of your baseball team and save money on team pictures!!!

I mean for 13 cents, you can't go wrong.  I'm doing a really fun idea for my church primary choir!!!

1 comment:

Admin said...

I also love costco.com photo.
they have an offer of free pints
http://www.printingdone.com/costco-com-photo-4-free-prints/