Wednesday, August 26, 2009

facebook hiatus

I'm officially taking a break from Facebook!!!  YES.  I have had a great summer eavesdropping on everyone's life, photos, information.  I especially have enjoyed responding to FB friends ups and downs.

Years ago I took the plunge and said goodbye to T.V.  What a wonderful thing that was.  I'm not so sure I will be as happy about getting off Facebook, as it is so much more entertaining.  I will give myself a week.  I have not taken myself off the social network.  I should know in a weeks time how I feel about the facebook fast. 

I have changed my password and made it so difficult to remember that I cannot get on without working things out with the password police.  I have taken it off my bookmarks, and this morning actually felt relieved about it.  It was license to refocus on my own family (which was the purpose of getting FB in the first place).   

Anyway, all you FB friends (I took my twitter bookmark off too, but may have to get back on this because I get into Julia's mind through this medium) who read this blog, you can call me or email me or better yet, just come over!  I love you ALL!!!

2 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

snap you are toooo far for me to stop by so i guess i'll have to follow your blog! hope you come back to facebook soon :) and i didnt know you had twitter! me too but i dont let me many ppl know that. consider yourself lucky. but thats it!

April said...

You're too good, I wish I had the guts to get rid of the internet all together!!

Well, I will miss you. This means I have to get my Aunt Caryn fix sometime so it looks like I'll be coming over soon. :)