Friday, October 9, 2009

Engaging Thoughts

Rachel and Ben called last night. There's going to be a wedding. I already knew it, but it became more concrete with the diamond on her hand. Here are some thoughts running through my head.

1. Ben is adorable, funny, tall, good and will produce like children.
2. Rachel is happier than ever and she has an immense love for Ben.
3. Rachel and Ben are going to the temple! Curits and I could not ask for more. It is the true blessing of life. I thought giving birth to her was the incredible moment, but this!!! Wow!
4. I hope I can get to the fabric store, and then there's the cakes, food, decorations, money, December weather, it's going to be the party of the year!!
5. Grateful for my sisters and friends! Feel the faith, it can be done (in a wheelchair).

4 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so excited for you! Oh, and for Rachel and Ben too! And I'd love to help, so let me know how I can be helpful. Really!

April said...

Put me to work!! They are darling together....

Debi said...

Wow Rachel. I feel so old. I am excited for you. Where is she by the way?

Rachel said...

I'm excited...soso excited :)