Monday, October 5, 2009

Feeling Young Again

I have not showered since last Wednesday. Almost a week. To boot, I played a sweaty and crazy ball game that day (about 5 hours after my last shower). I don't think I stink, but people aren't really being straigtht with me either. It's like I am a child again. Sometimes people talk like I'm not in the room. Natalie came over and planned my life through 2020 (that's when my leg heals and I become an adult) Julia has 100% been treating me like a baby. If I don't have my leg at just the right angle...well! She has been rubbing my head and has totally taken over the household and raising my boys. Curtis bought me some baby wipes. I believe these have to do with the no shower dilema in which I find myself. When they start serving creamed meats and showing old Barney reruns, I might has well throw in the hooded towel.

ps. I love you all!!!

2 comments:

cstapp said...

And you have been such a good child! Keep up the good work and I'll take you to the store next week and you can pick out a new toy!

Carol said...

Glad you are being pampered but I hope you are not in too much pain. I'll call you soon!