Thursday, May 20, 2010

Breaking Your Fast

Well this little secret came out recently. Apparently one of Samuel's primary friend has a little routine on fast Sunday. The boy, his name rhymes with barter and starts with the letter "C", packages up a store of cereal in his pocket for church on Sunday. After primary this boy, last name is the lengthened name of "Tom", heads to the bathroom to say his "breaking the fast" prayer. Then the cereal is consumed right there, in the bathroom. Well! I questioned Samuel about this practice. I wanted to know if he had partaken? He said once, they had actually sequestered themselves in the LARGE bathroom stall, prayed together, removed the goods from said pocket and shared a meal (in the stall mind you).

What more can I say? Nothing at all.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hilarious! So glad you're documenting these cute things. I'm terrible at remembering--and well, actually, my kids don't do cute things anymore! See ya at Costco!

Cami said...

That is so funny! I love that they all prayed together in the bathroom stall.

April said...

Cereal?! In your pocket? Hilarious!

Rachel said...

Haha, so funny :)

Unknown said...

I got on stacies blog and saw your family blog so I decided to get on your blog, anyways it was good to read an update on your family. I can't believe samuel is in HS and Rachel got married. Howtimes flies by. I was the one who veiwed ypur blog from AZ. M Fitzhugh