Here is a list of things I wrote down at church that I can do when I am feeling unproductive.
1. Kettlebell Workout
2. Cook some good healthy food for the family
3. Visit Teach
5. Clean a shelf
6. Read (Shakespeare, scriptures, Ensign, Church News)
7. Do personal progress.
9. Take a nap
10. Paint my nails
11. Call someone or send a letter.
13. Sing/Play the paino
14. Plan an outdoor family activity
15. Ride my bike
17. Think about Christ
18. Pray (I put this twice, maybe I will be more productive if I double up on this one)
19. Read poetry to the boys. (they are going to love this)
When I productive I feel happy and that's the way I want to be...HAPPY!