Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dethroned!

Changed the password on my computer to take control of the lives of my beautiful children here in Woodland. You know-- set some time limits, make sure responsiblities were getting done, mainly just utilizing my parental powers. Had no idea what a pain it would be. Changed the password, then spent all day trying to get the internet to work again, on the phone all night with someone (not a local) assisting me with the arduous task.

Well a few days went by. All controls were in place. Kids were mad. My plan was going beautifully. Young family members were more dutiful and I was getting loads of respect. I was the Queen of Compuland!

Not more than a week later, I am doing my duty by attending a church meeting and return home to...to...uh...what is going on here? Why are a computer and two laptops on at the same time? Are you subjects all linked to the World Wide Web? Wha...Wha...is going on here Curtis? A what? A wireless what? Access point? No password needed? How...how...how...Howard (What's up Doc).

I've lost my title, am trying to be ok with the situation, and his plan is going beautifully.

Iluvcurtis!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hahaha, I remember that day well, it was amazng ;) Luv you!

Cami said...

Caryn! Are you a "What's up Doc" fan also?!!! I LOVE that movie!!!