Saturday, January 31, 2009

25,000 Random Things

Seems like this "25 random fact about myself" is epidemic. Since approximately 1000 total people sent this too me, that means I have to blog, what, like, 25,000 random facts about myself. So here it goes.

1. I eat
2. I sleep
3. I read
4. I eat crunchy cereal with cold milk poured over the top.
5. I don't like it when the phone rings after I pour milk over my crunchy cereal.
6. I read a really great book
7. I read a great book called Life of Pi
8. Have you read it? (is this a factoid)
9. I give up easily, but never on the important things. Is dieting important?
10. I love reading people's random facts.
11. I am watching Galaxy Quest.
12. I tutor algebra.


25,000. I love big numbers.

7 comments:

Meg and Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg and Joe said...

How was the Life of Pi? I would love a book review!

Grandy said...

glad you shattered the myths about pouring the milk then the cereal. ;)

Carol said...

You cheated -- I want the full 25 item list! Only because you are so fascinating! And because I'd rather read your list than write my own...

~Stappsters~ said...

ok Carol here are some more special for you.

13. I make a fool of myself at YW camp every year.
14. I usually win at Boggle (not computerized)
15. I'm on edge when the TV is on. Like I've lost control of my family.
16. I am the President of a non-profit organization
17. I love working in Primary!!!
18. I love reading about mortgage/interest rates and almost refinanced before I heard about the furlough.
19. I prefer to save rather than spend.
20. I would rather eat In-n-Out more than a fat tender juicy filet mignon.
21. Maybe we should start a new one of these with only 10 random thoughts.
22. I read.
23. I eat.
24. I sleep.
25. The end.

~Stappsters~ said...

Your turn Carol!

Cindy Jensen said...

Caryn I am responding here to your question about being a contributor to the happy, simple, frugal blog. Wow, I don't think I am ready for that step but I can try to work on being as great as you guys...you are my inspiration.