Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coupon Craze

So my friend Natalie is on a coupon craze. It is mostly fun and sometimes worth it, but not today. To make a long story short, we headed to Longs Drugs with a bazillion coupons. Searching high and low for exact products, harassing the store personnel, all for naught because in order to get the great deal the bazillionth coupon had to work (which, of course it did not). That's OK. I found some Christmas gift tags for 25 cents and I didn't even need a coupon!

Check out Natalie's brainstorm blog (yes I'm a contributor, but I'm mostly, although unintentionally, sabotaging her hard work)

http://wisewordsfromfriends.blogspot.com/

No joke. Natalie is on the phone. I'm heading to Walgreens. Goodnight.

2 comments:

April said...

I did the whole Rite-Aid, Longs Drugs, Walgreens thing for a while. I stock piled my house full of toothpaste, body wash, soap, tooth brushes, etc. It's awesome but not with a 1 1/2 year old in your cart!

Cindy Jensen said...

Thanks for getting me motivated to try this. I am now saving my coupons and anxiously awaiting wed. paper. I have to let you know if I get any good deals.